Here is a list of the things we restore:-
• Artworks - repair, restoration and conservation of oil paintings, water colours, pastels and all paper art.
This Oil painting is part-way through our meticulous restoration process and shows how much clearer the picture becomes after just one of many cleaning stages this painting went through before it's final clean and varnish. The customer was delighted with the result and it is now retained in the family for future generations to enjoy.
• Tapestry Art - repair and conservation of longstitch, embroideries and doileys.
• Certificates and Documents - clean, repair, de-acidify and remake.
• Frames - repair, re-ornamenting, re-making, re-gilding, re-polishing, re-finishing, re-glazing.•• Oval and round frames (see some examples on the Mirrors pages)
•• Memorabilia framing - Showcase style - individually restored to suit
• Mirrors - repair, re-silver and replace both glass and frames.
• Clocks and Ornaments.
This Antique clock is just one of the many things that we restore and re-gild.
For all enquiries Contact Us.
Back to top